Posted by: Jill | 2004/01/05

Footware for cp

My husband was born with cerebral palsy. His right foot is a size 7 shoe, his left foot a size 4 shoe. When wearing a closed shoe it is not so much of a problem. He would like to wear sandels in this hot weather, it is difficult to find the same style of sandel in two different sizes. Does the doctor or anybody else out there know where one could have shoes and or sandels made for him?

Any names or contact numbers would be very much appreciated!

Thanking you,

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Hi Jill
Can't offer you much on this, but contacting a podiatrist would be the best bet as this is their field. Check in the Yellow pages for one in your area.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: try | 2004/01/06

Try any shoemaker, they will be glad to help you!

Reply to try

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.