Question
Posted by: Mel | 2004/10/08

Foot toenail fungus

I've been using Lamasol for foot toenail fungus which I have picked up at a local gym. One of my toe's nails seems brittle, but Lamasol doens't work. What do you suggest I use for this toenail condition?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Mel

Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil used with the Foot Spray or Foot Powder will be very good to help clear the problem. Use it 3x daily on the area; sun the area and avoid socks and shoes if at all possible. Moisture causes the fungus to grow, so keep the feet dry and before applying the Tea Tree, make sure the feet are dry.

Internally, avoid sugar and refined white flour products, fruit juices and eating too much fruit as the fungus loves these foods. Drink lots of water, eat loads of veggies, whole grains, raw seeds and nuts and good quality protein.

All the best.

Estie