Question
Posted by: Naicker | 2007/05/09

Foot Swelling And Paining

Both my foot are swollen and paining and also has got blisters and they look like they have somehow got burned and feels like i can scratch them all the time hence sometimes when dry they crack and when i apply something then they become very wet. Please help very urgent.
Desperate

Expert ImageArchive

Naicker you have said a lot but at the same time told me very little from what I can work out you may have any 1 of a number of skin disorders e.g. a fungal infection, eczema, or Psoriasis.
I really need you to go see a dermatologist asap as this is the medical speciality that you need

1
Posted by: Gardine | 2007/05/23

Severe problem wih "winter hands and feet"

Reply to Gardine