Question
Posted by: bella | 2005/07/28

foot operations

I have had 2 foot operations. In fact I have something to do with a ruptured captule with my toe. After the operation my toe was worse and so the specialist did another operation to correct it but it is now worse.
I have given up with the specialist so now have gone to a podiatrist and he has been fantansic. My problem is that he did a bio something test where I had to walk on a treadmill and he did this whole test to see how I walked. Then explained that I needed things in my shoes, so he made them. They have made no difference and I am still in a lot of pain, 3 months down the line. Now the other foot is giving me hassles so he also made a thing for that shoe.
I don't know what to do now. It seems hopeless.
Can you advise me on this one as it is a never ending story. I am a 47 year old female and have had this problem for 2½ years now.

Expert ImageArchive

Bella I am going to ask you to get your podiatrist to contact me privately with your entire case history and biomechanical exam results, and I will help as best as I can.
Please ask your podiatrist to look at this website to see who I am or you can do that and tell him/her, they will be able to contact me thru the Souh Africa Podiatry assn
The informatio you have give me isnt sufficient to guide me anywhere at the moment
ask your pod to call me