Question
Posted by: laps | 2004/11/13

foot numbness and calf pain

I am a fit active 21 year old guy and I have been experiencing numbness in my right foot when i walk about 200m, and often a sharp pain in my calf too. I do not always have the pain and have not been doing any active running for just under 2 weeks now. I did not experience the pain when I am playing sport but thought I should rest it. I have been placing an ice pack onto it but this has not made too much of a difference.
thank you

Expert ImageArchive

Hi laps

I think you need to get to a physio to check this out, may be a nerve getting caught so we need to error on the side of caution.

Douglas