Question
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/21

FOOT AGAIN

CD

My gp has been away Mon and yest - will phone and probably go see him tomorrow. My foot hasnt changed much - the bad pitting is still there - I think its time to seek advice from the vascular surgeon. Even if he just phones him and asks him for his opinion. I want to start Walk for Life and cant do anything until my feet are better. I don't know if its my imagination or what, but I feel this is draining me and I have had enough!! I have been off the Simvastatin 1 week now and there is definitely no siginifant change!

Thanks. Will let you know what the next step is.

Hi Anxious
I agree with you. Is your kidney function normal?

2
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/21

Be careful you might be deleted you rude nasty so and so!

Reply to anxious
Posted by: No way Ho'zay. | 2007/03/21

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've had enough of your wretched, stinky, blown up foot for 1,592 lifetimes!!!!! My dear God!, don't you have anyone else to share this with? Or do they just smile and nod blankly as you speak? I see green dots, strange red lights . . . oh my GOD!!!! I've gone bliiiiiiiiiiiiind!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to No way Ho'zay.