Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2003/01/24

foods to avoid- colon

My mom had an operation as her colon stopped working. She is recovering now but what foods should be avoided? She can also only eats small amounts at a time. Please help.

Dear Wendy
I really think that your dear Mom needs to consult a clinical dietitian because of the seriousness of her condition. Phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) to obtain the name and address of your nearest dietitian). It is really worth your while to go for a consultation because your Mom needs individual guidance until she has fully recovered.