Question
Posted by: Sick One | 2003/12/10

food poisoning? Bug?

hi
i went to restuarant on Monday night, i had a tortilla dish which tasted fine. On way home i started feeling quesy, when i got home i felt very sick (stomach), later on i got sick quite a bit, but i still felt quite ill after that.
I eventually went to bed (after drinking water only) feeling quesy and with very unsettled stomach...
next day still felt ill (yesterday) but not so bad, also very unsettled but got better as day went by.
In the evening felt alright, now this morning again i feel terrible. i ate moslty toast yesterday with lots of water and a meal for supper. Im at work, almost passed out in the bathroom i felt like fainting. I feel very weak and nasueous and dizzy and stomach still feels very unsettled. right now my head is spinning. I have just eaten some toast and water, so i have eaten? what do u think could be the problem? someone suggest low blood sugar but i get alot of sugar normally everyday (if not to much) i feel like i am going to pass out what do u suggest could be problem or what should i do.

I came to work cause i was feeling ok this morning but this has just hit me now. i just want to collapse feel so weak.

SO, I suppose you have sorted out your problem by now. It sounds like you might have a tummy bug, but your symptoms may also fit in with low blood sugar, low blood pressure and a host of other diseases. If your symptoms haven’t cleared up by the time you receive this reply, the best would be to se your doctor a.s.a.p. Good luck.