Posted by: Jack Sparrow' s Wife | 2008/09/10

Food, Glorious Food

Hi there,

Advice from anyone would be appreciated.
I have a huge appetite. Especially when I ate breakfast early in the morning, I seem to have food cravings often during the day –  but over weekends when I sleep later and eat later, I don’ t think about food until I am reminded of eating much later.
Is there any way I can control my food cravings that I don’ t eat as frequently?
Perhaps a kind of tablet of supplement that I can take that keeps me full for long or control my appetite?
I’ m trying to eat healthy, but I always crave food.

Have a great day!!

Dear Jack Sparrow's wife
Try taking Slow Fructose or Manna tablets to regulate your blood sugar. Eat a proteien with each meal ( egg/cheese/yogurt) and high fibre carbohydrates. The craving is caused by spiking and dipping blood sugar levels.