Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2004/11/02

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I was sitting here moping around about a guy that I'm seeing. Questions were going around my mind, is he or is he not sleeping with someone else. Is he still interested or maybe not. WHat have i done wrong?? Maybe I gave him too much attention or too little. Why when I called him last week, he was happy to hear from me but when I saw him yesterday during an exam he couldnt look at me. I am so lucky that he chose me...Why, Why, Why???
And then I realised....
I'm not at fault here! I'm a nice person and I gave him everything I had to give. Did he deserve me NO. I have no issues, but obviously he has. So I have come to the conclusion that he was the priviledged one knowing me, he should be glad that I gave him the time of day. Now I'm not saying that he's not a nice guy, he is, but we are not good together. I am worth much more than a roll in the hay. If he cant respect that then he can go and get stuffed. When I see him again I will hold my head up high and show him that with or without him I will SURVIVE.
So no more moping about, life is wonderful and I am still young so I will enjoy it as long as I can!!!

Sounds like an excellent conclusion, Zoe

1
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/02

Good for you.

Reply to Beyond Tired