Question
Posted by: Buttercup | 2005/07/12

food

i have a problem when i drink cooldrinks, eat pasta and rice and any oily foods. my digestion is very poor and i canot breath if I consume any of the above.Why is my body reacting in this way?

Expert ImageArchive

Buttercup, it sounds like you’re allergic to the foods, but it is a funny combination of foods. When you say you can’t breathe, do you mean that you start wheezing and struggle to get air in or do you mean that you feel bloated making breathing more difficult. Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.