Question
Posted by: AMY | 2007/12/12

FOLLOW UP: WHEN IS IT AN AFFAIR 3/12/07

i PREVIOUSLY WROTE: "My husband recently responded to an add for a car. The car belonged to a woman.Ever since then he has been phoning her. I erased the no. from his phone but he came home the nextr day desperately looking for the paper were the ad was for the no. He wrote the number in his diary. I recognised the no and asked but he said it was a clients no. (there was no name next to it) Ever since then I have checked and he has been phoning her daily. Should I make anything out of this""

However since this incident, 2 weeks ago, my husband has refused to speak to me and has made remarks to the kids that they must go with me when I am leaving home, he constantly says negative things to the kids about me (they are 12 and 17).
How do I approach him? Should I rather write to him? I love this man but am also afraid of him as he has this terrible immature way of dealing with things, mostly letting anger get in the way. His usual way of dealing with issues is for me to say I am sorry even if I were not wrong. Then he will say "I am tired of fighting, leave me alone, you do what you want in future and I will do what I want" Please help me !!!

Maybe consult a lawyer and get your lawyer to speak to him ? For him to act aggrieved in a situation like this is rather pathetic. Immature, certainly, very immature.

1
Posted by: ??? | 2007/12/12

ja this is like watching bold and the beautiful, i think i remeber your husband posting on here abou the same incident,

Reply to ???