Question
Posted by: OH BOY!! | 2007/07/10

Follow-up to Break up

To everyone who responded to my post - Thanks for the great advice. It was what I needed to see, and I suppose I knew that already, but needed all of you to reinforce it.

A week and a half later, I am feeling much better. Still have my days but things are looking good. I realised that my ex broke my self-confidence and therefore he was not good for me. I am better than him and I know there are other guys out there - I even proved it this past weekend. LOL!!

Myself and the ex are not really in contact anymore - I don't see the need, as I don't want to befriend someone who treated me like CR&P. However, he is still trying to return a pair of socks I loaned him when he spent the night at mine a few weeks ago. I think thats petty and have told him to forget about returning it, as I no longer want to be a burden or an inconvenience to him. Thats that.

Bottom line - I'm fine. When I'm not - I will be. There's hope and I can see it.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again OhBoy and thanks for the feedback. It sounds as if you've taken a few very significant strides in the right direction. Keep it up and resist any urge to have contact with your ex.

1
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/07/10

Great that it is going so well. No one needs to be treated badly. All the best

Reply to LONEWOLF