Question
Posted by: sesi | 2007/04/11

follow-up on painful boobs and lower abd

You have replied by saying the fermotid can certainly cause the pains.What does it mean?Is the fermotid working or not working?If not what must I expect in future?I have also lost a lot of appetite and weight.Does the fermotid contribute to this?

If Fertomid causes ovulation, this can cause pain. Also the ovaries are sometimes overstimulated and this can cause pain. The best way to know if this is the case is either with a Day 21 progesterone or for your doctor to scan you. Have a look at the package insert. There are a number of side effects of Fertomid.