Posted by: Natz | 2009/06/29

Follow up after uncomplicated partial Molar pregnancy

Hi there

I had a Partial Molar pregnancy Nov 2008. My HCG levels have been negative now since March 2009. Am dying to try to conceive again...thought we could maybe try again in my next cycle (mid July ). That would be 4 and a half months into my follow up. Do you think that is safe or should I wait longer? My gynae says she thinks its safe now as all seems well but after doing much research i see many contradictions. Some say a 6 month wait...Now Im confused although much research also says it should be fine to try now as this probably wont occur again...but Im unsure! And scared! But itching to try again!

Pls advise!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It should be okay to try if your HCG levels are now back to normal.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.