Question
Posted by: EX-lonly | 2004/10/28

Follow-up

Hey all and CyberShrink....just thaught i will let you know that the girl that i met, with Bi Polar, is doing GREAT! We are SO INCRIDIBLY in LOVE, its AMAZING....been over 2 months, and she has a smile on her face that wasn't there before! i am SO happy and i thank this forum for advising me in a professional mannor, it has helped me find love yet once again!

TALKING DOES HELP
THANX AGAIN

Ex-lonly,
I am absolutely delighted to hear your news. I just had an email from someone who ended with " Hope you will have a wonderful evening.", to which I replied --- well, that's not altogether up to me, but I'll try. Thanks for making sure it WILL be a wonderful evenning ! Good luck to you both, you deserve all the happiness you can find.

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/28

Hi Ex,

Thank you for your feedback & this forum always has place for good news. I am personally happy for, & your new gf. I hope you guys find a lot of happiness together, & help each other understand "stuff" together.
Remember, like everything else, a relationship also needs hard work to keep it going the way you want, & don't forget the communcation.
Glad you feel we have helped you Ex, but remember the choice is always your own.

I truly am happy for two, & do wish your lotsa comfortable happiness.

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun