Question
Posted by: Wannababy | 2007/12/11

Folic acid to conceive?

I would like to find out if taking folic acid will aid me to conceive - i know all the benefits for the baby during pregnancy but will it improve my chances of conception?? Please can you give me some tips! Thank You

It will not improve your chances of conception. It helps prevent spina bifida in the baby.

Bdest wishes

10
Posted by: Nix | 2007/12/14

As i was saying... Thanks Gynaedoc!

Reply to Nix
Posted by: rosy | 2007/12/13

thanks for this information about folic acid, i hv heard about it, and i hv started taken it, i want to know exactly what help does it do to the body. ttc for 3 years. now

Reply to rosy
Posted by: wannababy | 2007/12/12

Thanks guys!!

Reply to wannababy
Posted by: Cuiro | 2007/12/12

Same here, it happened after a month, eventhough I had a miscarriage later

Reply to Cuiro
Posted by: pi | 2007/12/12

I agree with Mamma2b - i also took folic acid when trying to conceive, and I fell pregnant within the 2nd month of being off the pill.

It's worth a shot don't you think - can't do you any harm!

Lots of Luck!!

Reply to pi
Posted by: mamma2b | 2007/12/11

i took flic acid before conceiving and my husband took stamino grow. it took us three months to conceive. we are 30 years old. I def believe it helps... I am 29 weeks pregnant now.

Reply to mamma2b
Posted by: wannababy | 2007/12/11

Thanks for your input, i am going to take the tablets hope they help .....

Reply to wannababy
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/11

Nix i will have to disagree with you its good and i have heard that woman have used it and have been more sucessful with it than with out.

Reply to gina
Posted by: Nix | 2007/12/11

folic acid does not help with conception.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/11

i have heard that its helps indeed, other vit you can also use, staminogro is very good for husband and wife i know this inproves chances.

enjoy

Reply to gina