Question
Posted by: Conny | 2007/06/22

folic acid & Periods

Hi All

I want 2 fall pregnant so im taking folic acid tablet eveyday but now is i had sex on the 1st of June 2007 & 03 June 2007 my last period was on the 31 May 2007 my cycle is very regular is 25 days.Normaly before i get my period my breast become sore and itching.but this month no sign or anything and i was supposed to get my period yesterday nothing and no sign the only thing i had last night is very sharp pain on my abdomen and small white discharge.i did a HPT this afternoon is Negative.Or May be folic acid tablets they are delaying my periods? plz i want to know

Please anyone had this similar thing.

Im not stressing or anything im just relaxed

Thanx

Folate would not delay your periods.You may have tested a bit early. Wait a few more days and then retest.

2
Posted by: Mandy | 2007/06/22

I'm using Folic acid for months now. I'm ttc as well but it had no effect on me what so ever.

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Tona | 2007/06/22

hi Conny
i dont want to say its folic acid but the similar thing happened to me i was aslo taking folic acid i was late for about a week and when pds. started i had a terrible pain right where u have yours

Reply to Tona