Question
Posted by: landi | 2004/11/04

folic acid in staminogro -enough?

I am going for ivf end of November and am taking x4 staminogro everymorning -

I just want to know if the folic acid in staminogro is enough to prepare one for pregnancy 198 ug - i have a normal bottle of folic acid containing 400 mcg - should I take both staminogro and the folic acid?

The recommended dose is 400ug, so you should be fine with the staminogro.

3
Posted by: Nix | 2004/11/05

Each tablet has 198ug so if you're taking 4 tablets, thats 792ug a night, which is plenty and much more than your folic acid tablets which have 400ug.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: landi | 2004/11/04

I am taking it in the morning - I cannot sleep if I take it at night - should I maybe rather suffer from insomnia and take it at night?

Reply to landi
Posted by: H | 2004/11/04

Hi Landi

The staminogro is enough if you take four. I'm at Medfem and Dr Rod said that it is better to take it at night. Can't remember the medical explanation why tho. I also spoke to the pharmacist at Georen and he said it's enough folic acid.

Reply to H