Question
Posted by: Vitamins | 2007/08/15

Folic Acid Forte and StaminoGro

I am trying to fall pregnant and is currently taking one Folic Acid Forte capsule per day as prescribed by my gynae. I read that StaminoGro is good to boost fertility. Can I take this in addition to the Folic Acid Forte, or will this be too much vitamins? How many StaminoGro tables should I take per day to optimally utilise it. They talk about 1 to 4 on the website. Should my husband also take the StaminaGro?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Your husband should definitely take it it as men will probably benefit more from it. I suggest that only your husband take it at first - for yourself only the folic aid.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/24

i took folic acid forte for 60 days but still no results

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/02

I am taking 1 folic Acid and 2 stamingro per day is that too much of folic acid or is it ok and should my husband take stamingro as well an if yes how many per. Should her take