Question
Posted by: caddy | 2004/10/15

flushed cheeks

i would love to know what i can do to treat my overly rosy cheeks. iam 21 yrs old and the problem stated during adolescence ( i had acne and was on various medications but have been off them for 2yrs now). anything can trigger it off, change in climate, exercise, heat, drinking something hot. when my cheeks flush, they feel extremely hot and uncomfortable and it is extremely embarrasing as it is very noticable, not even base will hide it! the products that i use on my skin are clinique soap face wash, nivea moisturisor and tea tree oil for the occasional spot. please let me know if there is any way i can prevent this from happening, it is a daily problem. Thank you!
Caddy

Caddy, do you take any medication? Have you had your thyroid, blood pressure and blood sugar checked? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: beryl | 2004/10/15

Vitimen b may be causing the blushing effect, check your supplements and your diet

Reply to beryl