Question
Posted by: AKA VEE | 2005/11/29

fluid, no iterest and pain

hi im a 23 years old lady and im aparently experiencing difficulties with my sex life. i have absolutely no interest in sexual intercouse even if my partner tries to put me on. the other big problem is that there is a jelly-like fluid that comes regurlaly out of my vagina and sometimes with blood samples(it smells very badly). when that happens i feel severe pains at the bottom of my stomach, there other thing is that this fluid also comes out after i have sex. Lastly my menstruation also comes in heavy flow and somtimes goes for an extended period.

It sounds like you could have an infection. You should see a gynaecologist.