Question
Posted by: leigh | 2004/11/02

fluid levels in pregnancy

I have just had a scan and the radiologist was uncertain as to whether the fluid level was high enough or not. The deepest pocket she measured was 386mm and I am 18 weeks pregnant. Is this level normal or low. I also had bad morning sickness in my first three months but nothing since until two days ago, now everything I eat or drink i feel very nauseas, what do you think.

If you really mean 386mm, that is excessive. 38 mm would be okay.
The nausea can recur at different stages of pregnancy. If there are no other symptoms, there is probably nothing to worry about.