Question
Posted by: Rodger | 2004/12/22

Fluid

Is it normal that after having sex that the fluid you ejaculated flows out from you partner once you extract? If yes, how do people deal with this as it is very unromantic and dirties the whole experience.

Woody Allan says if sex isn't dirty you are doing it wrong, so in his books you must be doing it right. There's nothing "dirty" about sex or ejaculate or vaginal fluids for that matter, but who knows what conditioning you've had growing up, so that you see this as dirty. I think nothing that soap and water can't wash off, or else use condoms, no fuss no mess, but also very unromantic.

13
Posted by: babe | 2004/12/22

Now now boys...
We all r getting a little excited here. so at least Rodger got all the advice he needed ans then some.....so hopefully we have all helped him, and that is a nice feeling to know that what u r lying in comes from an amazing orgasmic erotic time..

Reply to babe
Posted by: Pietertjie | 2004/12/22

And its even more erotic watching your lady rubbing your cum between her legs or all over her breasts.I'm getting hot thinking about it.

Reply to Pietertjie
Posted by: Joe | 2004/12/22

It's no problem lying on a wet spot. After all, your body is so hot the wet spot won't feel yuck for too long. I certainly don't mind the wet spots. It's also a pleasant reminder of exactly what has just happened.

MMMmmmm good sex = wet spots.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: babe | 2004/12/22

We have done that as well, I can climb the walls then...it's an enormous pleasure or when he cums on my breasts and then he rubs his c**k, in between them....

:o)

Reply to babe
Posted by: Pietertjie | 2004/12/22

Agree , sometimes I cant last and then cum all over her fanny rubbing my cum around her clit usally sends her over the edge in no time.

Reply to Pietertjie
Posted by: babe | 2004/12/22

Or all over her breasts, very erotic, and hell yes, if there is a wet spot, trust me he is sleepning on it...

Reply to babe
Posted by: Pietertjie | 2004/12/22

We normally have a towel handy , And if there is a wet spot , let the man be a gentleman and sleep on it.Or the man can pull out and cum all over her fanny , its very erotic for both partners.

Reply to Pietertjie
Posted by: babe | 2004/12/22

I agree, it is knida erotic, and we always keep tissues handy in case. So if you r gonna get to do the deed it's all part of the fun.

Reply to babe
Posted by: redhead | 2004/12/22

Roger

Please before you complain, think about your poor partner after all she's the one getting sticky, so do something about it, like keeping a towel or wet cloth or something nearby!

Reply to redhead
Posted by: Joe | 2004/12/22

It's not unromantic at all. Keep some tissues or a towel close by. And so what if there is a little wetness. It's all part of the deed.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: kiya/lolla | 2004/12/22

i find it very erotic

Reply to kiya/lolla
Posted by: 555 | 2004/12/22

Rodger, use the towel...

Reply to 555
Posted by: babe | 2004/12/22

If you don't want any fluid to flow from her, best you either use a condom or withdraw before ejaculating

Reply to babe