Question
Posted by: risa | 2005/01/06

flu tablets during pregnancy

Yesterday I found out I was pregnant by taking a test on going to the doctor for flu, now I have a gynae appointmt 25 Jan 2005. I had no idea i was pregnant, with no signs at all! I even had a period last month, waiting for my next one which would have been this week.
On Moday morning I had 2 Grippon +1 Med Lemon and 2 Col Clear.. the evening the same combination. Then Tuesday I had 1 Grippon + 2 Col clear.. yesterday i couldn't any longer and went to the Dr.

I forgot to ask my Dr due to shock of the unplanned pregnancy, still i can't believe it! The father is over the moon!

Would this medication harm the baby? Also I started spotting this morning, could this be due to the flu?

You have taken relatively small doses of medication so this should not c ause harm. The spotting is unlikely to be related to the flu, but should be assessed.