Question
Posted by: elena | 2007/12/17

Flu like feeling

At the beginning of this year I had this Flu like feeling that lasted for three months. I did not have a temp or any flu symptoms. High white blood cell count & ESR, positive for EBV and low calcium. I went to physician who said it is from one of the Herpes viruses and took the anti.-viral and now a year later I have the same feeling again. Is there a permanent 'cure'? Thank You

Hallo Elena
You may have an infection with another virus - best to let your doctor re-evaluate you. Also try using Moducare or Viral choice C or Immunochoice to boost your own immunity?