Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2005/11/26

Flu at 6wks pregnancy`

I'm currently 6wks pregnant and really feel terrible. Pains all over, headache, sore throat, earache and a cough. I think i might have flu, though I don't know if i have a temperature or not. my son of 2yrs has measles at the moment and i don't think i have it. i would just like to know if it would be worthwhile going to see my gp for flu, or will she just say i can take panados and bed rest ? i haven't seen my gynae yet, only in 2 wks time. thanks

Take Panado, Strepsils and Benylin cough mixture. If you are still sick in 2-3 days, see your GP.