Question
Posted by: Dizzy | 2006/10/31

Flu Again........?

I've got quite a bad headache at the moment, I'm also feeling dizzy which, if I move my head suddenly the dizziness gets worse, I'm also feeling sensitive to the brightness of my computer screen, it makes the headache worse. I have had my eyes recently tested and I've got new glasses so I don't think it's my eyse causing the problems, could I be getting flu again, I've had it twice already.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Dizzy
It sounds like a type of migraine rather - flu starts with a runny nose and fever and sore body usually.

1
Posted by: Lee | 2006/10/31

Symptoms sound familiar - sounds like a migraine coming on...

Reply to Lee