Question
Posted by: Nats | 2005/07/25

Flu

I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose, sore throat, full of slime in throat, and the top of my back, where my lungs are, very sore, i cannot move my neck or arms without it being sore. It is this sharp piercing pain.

What could this be. My fiance has said that it could be the start of Bronchitis or Pneumonia. Please help, what is the best to take for all the abvove syptoms, it must be something really good, as I cannot take off work. Must be something that I can take during the day, which will not make me drowsie.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Nats,

The sharp pain in the back is worrying me and I'd advice consulting a doctor or asking cyberdoc.