Question
Posted by: Worried | 2003/03/26

Flu

Hie Doc

Towards the end of last month i had flu which, after that i also started coughing.The flu lasted a week and it reoccured again for a few days.Today i've got a bit of a fever and I'm also sneezing i think i'm coming down with a flu AGAIN now I'm really worried about this flu i keep on getting.The other thing i'm still coughing i cough a lot in the night for a while. and in the morning.

My chest in not dry it's just the throat now and then it feels like i've got a rush. Two years ago i got too cold in winter and i developed bronchitis can i have it again.I was thinking it was stress because I lost a sister recently and I've been so stressed or it it something else please help I'm so worried.

Thanks Doc
Hope to hear from you soonest.

Worried, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you. It sounds like it’s just the flu, but it might be bronchitis that’s developing or it might even be TB. If the symptoms persist the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.