Question
Posted by: Lizzie | 2007/04/29

Flower

Even better news now - she's running to the gate like a mad thing without a limp at all! We'll be grateful to you forever!

The only problem with using good medications is that the animals don't feel any (or very little) discomfort and then charge around and can do themselves severe damage. Please restrict the exercise of animals with severe arthritic conditions that have responded well to treatment. Remember that most of the time we will not cure the arthritis in these animals and are treating the symptoms. Our aim is to provide comfort to the animal without it causing further pathology as a result of uncontrolled exercise.

1
Posted by: Lizzie | 2007/04/30

Thanks for this information. We don't take her for walks anymore and our garden is very small so I think this will be okay, I'll bear what you say in mind though, and she still has an appointment with the vet.

Reply to Lizzie