Question
Posted by: macrhell | 2003/03/02

flouride for children

Hi doc

I would like to know, I have a 2 year old that does not take to well with medisyn.

I took him to the dentist, and he prescribed Zymaflour & Ponston, sins then my sons has been having mood swings and refuses to go to bed, well that has never been a problem with him. He sleeps about 3 hours daily and goes to bed at 8pm.

Could the 2 diffrent med.. have a affect like that, or must i look for the problem else where?

Kind regards

Michelle le roux

Michelle, it’s unlikely but I suppose it’s possible. The easiest would be to stop the medicines and see what happens. If he changes back to his old self you have your answer, if he doesn’t you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.