Question
Posted by: just call me Ren | 2008/07/23

flirtatious neighbour

I think, i should just get straight to the point!
1 - he made the moves - not me
2 - i want his ass, therefore I will wait for him to make a move , i am a player and i know how to play it right.
3 - should he make a move sooner - I WILL JUMP HIS BONES
4 - should he have no intentions - I WILL SEDUCE HIM
5 - I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!!! Get it through your thick skulls - PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think it's cool and clever to be a "player", what are you actually asking us fopr ? Approval ? Applause ?
I agree with John, your messages are narcissist and exhibitionist. Nobopdy is "acting holy" in telling you that what you are bragging about is immoral and socially destructive behaviour, and nothing to be proud of. If you choose to behave in a seedy and slutty way, and boast of caring nothing for possible consequences --- that's your choice. But why do you feel you need to advertise it here ? Maybe at some level you recognize that it's a lousy way to behave, and are hoping someone will encourage you ?

76
Posted by: Nicci | 2008/07/24

Hey, Aids aint a rumour.

Reply to Nicci
Posted by: me | 2008/07/24

ure interested in it coz here u are, replying,tart

Reply to me
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/24

Wat u worried no ones listening to the SLUT ??? Your story is getting a bit boring !!!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Just call me Ren | 2008/07/23

its so nice having the lastword to say

Reply to Just call me Ren

ok i had a lot of fun todayhope to keep you entertained tommorrow as welli will be posting another sad story about my life by the way my ex called and i invited him over so Chick ™  i will not be lonely tonigt i willhave a man t hold gees i missed him and yes i will leave my neighbours husbandalone from now on

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

HAS EVERYBODY LEFT ALREADY, IM IN THE MOOD TO GIVE SUM ONE A PIECE OF MY MIND.

Reply to Chick &#8482 

ok im tired of talking to myself and pretending i am other people does any of you need a friend i promise to just come visit for a cup of tea but you know what will happen if you men look at me

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: John | 2008/07/23

what is wrong with you people, dont u have lives

Reply to John
Posted by: ANON | 2008/07/23

Chick ™  Ure the one who probably settled for a hobo, now u going around smearing it on other ppl,

Reply to ANON
Posted by: John | 2008/07/23

if you had gone home to your hubby like you said, you wouldnt hear hese voices u speak of Chick ™ 

Reply to John

im so lonely i need a man ! any man i wud even settle for a hobo right no (i acctually did on three occasions) but they begged me to put a plastic bag over my face cause they said im ugly i feel so depressed

Reply to Just call me Ren

hello? hello? anybody there? speak to me the voices in my head is getting louder

Reply to Just call me Ren

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

Jus call me Ren, today was fun, lets do this again tomoro, miauw

Reply to Chick &#8482 
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

what ANON, cat got ur tongue as well hahahahahahhaha

Reply to Chick &#8482 

Chick ™ , Did u not say u hav a family to go to, shoo and go iron ur husband s clothing,

Reply to Just call me Ren

Please help !!!

Reply to Just call me Ren

Please help !!!

Reply to Just call me Ren

Please help !!!

Reply to Just call me Ren

Please help !!!

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: ANON | 2008/07/23

Chick ™  WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE, LEAVE

Reply to ANON

ok i admit that i am wrong it is just i am so lonely and nobody wants me. if i dont throw myself at men they dont take interest in me and i have heard that guys dont say no to women who cant say no. i am sorry everyone. i know i am slut but do not know what to do

Reply to Just call me Ren

Reply to Just call me Ren

Reply to Just call me Ren

Reply to Just call me Ren

Reply to Just call me Ren

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

AND YOU ANON GO BACK TO YOU MISERABLE LIFE,

Reply to Chick &#8482 

Reply to Just call me Ren

Reply to Just call me Ren

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/23

Can Ren &  Chick go do watever they need to do and we can all get on with our lives..then worrying wat these sluts do with there life......They really want attention !!!! The way i see it there is no such neighbour..just a fantacy she needed to advertise. Keep dreaming slut !!!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

blah blah blah

Reply to Chick &#8482 
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

Anon - I agree with u, sorry but she keeps on impersonating me n as u will c from da writing style that was def not me.

I' m sure he has a restraining order out against her cos she sure is pshyco!

Reply to Chick &#8482 
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

Reply to Chick &#8482 
Posted by: ANON | 2008/07/23

OH SHUT UP NOW WOMAN, DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE LEAVING WHAT NOW?

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

hahaha

U wish ! I am petite n know how to keep my man happy.

R u lonesome tonight? Will want ur neighbours hubby tonight?

Shame

hahahahahaha

Reply to Chick &#8482 
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

ANON,u have dramam already in ur life so sort it out and stay the hack away from other ppl, nutcase

Reply to Chick &#8482 
Posted by: Jus call me Ren | 2008/07/23

maybe ur husband' s next on my list LMAO

Reply to Jus call me Ren
Posted by: ANON | 2008/07/23

At the rate REN is bragging ..im wondering why she is still wanting peoples opinion..she should be having the neighbour already .....or maybe he does not want a slut like her.

Reply to ANON

are you that stupid?????????? my-|-obviously - he' s tired of your old fat ugly-|-- wants something petite!!

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

Shame ... I wish u da best of everything in whateva u decide 2 do, but I do hope u will put an end 2 ur promiscuity.

Going home to my hubby n kids now - will be thinking of u.

Shame.

Bye bye

Reply to Chick &#8482 
Posted by: Chick â  „  ¢  | 2008/07/23

Jen you are so late, the topic has been closed dear, no one wants ur husband anyway

Reply to Chick &#226  &#8222  &#162 
Posted by: Cutie-Pie | 2008/07/23

Hi Just call me Jen,
I have been reading all this stuff etc etc and I would like to know what makes you think that you can just seduce your neighbour? My husband is getting a 5 course meal at home why would he want a shit take away next door???

Reply to Cutie-Pie
Posted by: Chick â  „  ¢  | 2008/07/23

im a miserable woman help

Reply to Chick &#226  &#8222  &#162 
Posted by: Chick â „ ¢  | 2008/07/23

Hahahahah

Funny... still trying to impersonate me?

I can c y u want u' r neighbours hubby - probably trying to impersonate her as well hahaha

Reply to Chick &#226 &#8222 &#162 
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/23

oh what. cat got ur tongue?

Reply to Chick
Posted by: chick TM | 2008/07/23

and you think i dnt wana do the same to you , tart

Reply to chick TM
Posted by: Chick â „ ¢  | 2008/07/23

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Reply to Chick &#226 &#8222 &#162 
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/23

and you think i dnt wana do the same to you, tart

Reply to Chick

Chick you are a loud mouthed bitch - i would shut your mouth if i were next to you - teach you a lesson

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Reply to Chick &#8482 

Okay guys i get your point - you are stuck up bitchees and bastards, except those that can identify with what i' m going through! Please girls and guys this matter is closed so go and play with yourselves of and enjoy :)

Reply to just call me Ren

it was meant for all that acted holy and shit like that! For the record, we will not be going to a hotel, we will be sneaking to my cottage for quickies basically!

You ppl act as if these things don'  t happen - this is pre-meditated! Let tomorrows worries, worries tomorrow - ever heard of that??? If there'  s people who are doing it out there, why can'  t I??? I could use vhoodoo to take him completely- but i don'  t believe in it and like i said- i want some "  TASTE" 

Facts:

There are bad girls and boys out there - i just happen to be one of them - SHOOT ME. HA HA HA HA

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: John | 2008/07/23

This adds nothing new to what you had posted initially yesterday. You'  re looking for attention, again. I hope that H24 Admin removes this pointless, narcissistic posting

Reply to John
Posted by: elsie | 2008/07/23

com in a phsycho looking for my next victim hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah

Reply to elsie
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/23

No thanks again - Seems u wanna b me - y else wud u impersonate me. Well all I have 2 say is dream on..... not even da sea is salty enough to wash off u' r filthiness.

hahahaha hahahah ahahaha hahahah

Tramp!

Reply to Chick &#8482 

Elsie - why are you reading this - why don' t you go and pull out your hair or attempt commiting suicide or something - geez - who' s forcing you to read????????????

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: elsie | 2008/07/23

gees maybe i will if yall stopped giving this lady the attention that u say she is seeking, if yall were disgusted u wudnt even reply, u r just pretending and love replying to her

Reply to elsie
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/23

ok ok i admit it, i have done thi ssort of thing before nad got burned pretty bad, thats why i wish the same to happen to you

Reply to Chick

Geez - thanks Elsie
Chick - why on earth would i want to impersonate you - I don' t lie to myself and live a false life - you know in your heart that you are a whore waiting for an opportunity to arise - you are one of those ppl that do shit and then go " i don' t know what came over me"  - bloody crooks

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: Lolly | 2008/07/23

Then stop reading ! Gee-whiz , CS has been on this post and can not see any further replies. Why dont you post your question already!

Reply to Lolly
Posted by: elsie | 2008/07/23

ppl sum of us need serious help from CS, please ignore this lady, why waste ur breaths especially this forum' s space replying, she clearly has made up her , now can we all please move on, gees,who cares abt who has morals and who doesnt, one shud leave their lives the way they feel fit for them,gees, next thing CS will ignore those of us that need serious help,

Reply to elsie
Posted by: Chick( tm) | 2008/07/23

Sorry Ren - try again ... I have morals n respect myself 2 much to b a tramp like u!

Reply to Chick( tm)
Posted by: disgusted | 2008/07/23

Just call me Ren you are an attention seeker you need help &  prayer desperately

Reply to disgusted
Posted by: chick | 2008/07/23

deep down in my heart i would have done the same, im just acting holy so ppl dont diss against me,

Reply to chick

LOL-LMAO - I AM JUST BEING REALISTIC - THATS ALL

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/23

Amen CS - I cud not have said it better !

Reply to Chick
Posted by: CHICK | 2008/07/23

Zola - she' s looking 4 attention

Reply to CHICK

You ppl act as if these things don' t happen - this is pre-meditated! Let tomorrows worries, worries tomorrow - ever heard of that??? If there' s people who are doing it out there, why can' t I??? I could use vhoodoo to take him completely- but i don' t believe in it and like i said- i want some " TASTE" 

Facts:

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: Zola | 2008/07/23

What is the point of this post coz it seems you have made up your mind???? Why are you posting?

Reply to Zola
Posted by: Admit it | 2008/07/23

I' m sorry to say it this way, but I think that man' s wife and I start to hate women like you.

Reply to Admit it
Posted by: Admit it | 2008/07/23

Frustrated girls are like that. They want other people' s attention. You need this man so that there' s enough drama in your life and especially in other people' s lives (this man and his wife plus maybe the kids, their parents etc). You want to do this so that you make your existence visible. I pity you. I picture you going to a hotel where you are supposed to meet him. You feel like a star and think everyone envies you, you are moving and people are watching, your pace seems to be firm but somehow one of your heels is broken and you fall on your nose. Yeah, that bad is not very practical, it prevents you from moving your hands forward on time. Bad luck. Your dress got torn and your butt is showing. Economy-class girls are like this.

Reply to Admit it
Posted by: Me too | 2008/07/23

Cool beans. Better for you that he made the move first. Just dont get yourself tangled up. Happened to me and I was kind of sad it ended as I ended up wanted more.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: John | 2008/07/23

This adds nothing new to what you had posted initially yesterday. You' re looking for attention, again. I hope that H24 Admin removes this pointless, narcissistic posting.

Reply to John
Posted by: CECE | 2008/07/23

GO FOR IT GAL, KEEP US POSTED,

Reply to CECE