Question
Posted by: just call me Ren | 2008/07/22

Flirtatious neighbour

I know I’  m wrong but: I want my neighbor’  s husband! The thing is, I never used to mind him, it would just be a hello and that would be it, until he emphasized on how much he liked listening to me sing and how I should do it often! He was looking me straight in the eyes with a huge smile –  that just said “  I want you”  each time he sees me on the road, instead of hooting he will just switch on the his lights in a very flirtatious way! Yes I know what he is up to and I am willing! No he will not leave his wife and I don’  t expect him to, I just want a piece of his ass. I can just see that the man will rock my boat! He has these beautiful eyes and to put the cherry on top –  he has bracketed legs –  I feel horny just thinking about him!!!!

Well STOP wanting your neighbour's husband ! That's a silly, immature and likely to destroy his marriage. ( I"m trying to picture how someone switches on their headlights in a flirtatious way ---- if you find that makes you horny, then you really are over-heated ! ) Every wonder why we have an AIDS epidemic ?

And how dare you excuse your plans for bad behaviour on the grounds that because your bf once cheated on you, you assume that ALL men do so, so ALL women, especially you, are entitled to hurt all other women, by leaping onto anyone who flicks their headlights at you ? So the lesson you chose to learn from befriending a cheater is that its excellent and cool to hurt other women and men by cheating any chance you get ? NO wonder there is so much misery around in relationships.

58
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/23

uhh Cece do u evn know what promiscuous means? Someone who is promiscuous - has been around and goes around with different men.

Reply to Chick
Posted by: cece | 2008/07/23

blah blah blah blah blah, call it what u like nothing is gona stop anyone from doing wat they want, you can preach and insult all u like it is still not going to change ppl' s minds, gotta go i have a company to run

Reply to cece
Posted by: stormy | 2008/07/23

ren you gonna get aids if you carry on like that. you have no self respect.your neighbour gonna label you as cheap coz all he had to do is flash his lights and your panties ready to come off!! lol. i hope you gonna enjoy the part wer his gonna tell his friends and other neighbours how he banged the tramp next door. dirty!! and to all of you that are supporting her you' ll are a sorry excuse for women.

Reply to stormy
Posted by: CECE | 2008/07/23

yes i am promiscous and my men loves it wen we play naughty, which is why our love life is sizzling hott and he doesnt need to go anywhere looking for nooky, he gets mo than enough and it makes our reltnship strong, we' re young so we go crazy at all times

Reply to CECE
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/23

LOL - I just answered u on what u asked - y u going all defensive? Sumtin u r hiding? Maybe u r promiscuous 2 n therfore u r defending her? Would u have felt the same if she was da 1 going after u' r hubby? No I dont think so... LOL Or if she was your daughter would have told her it' s ok... I dont think so

It is better to help someone on the straight n narrow and get resistance then not help them at all n live with the guilt.

Reply to Chick
Posted by: cece | 2008/07/23

and u thinki dnt do that? i have a child as well honey, my husband and i have been married for years and no one has ever cheated on anyone because we have an open realationship, we are each others best freinds, im just not stuck up thats all, and i see nothing wrong with Ren expressing herself, dont judge her leave her alone

Reply to cece
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/23

To Cece - u r married r' nt u? Do u n u' r hubby use condoms?

I' m in a monogamous relationship in which we discuss our problems n concerns with each other whether ir is mentally or physically. We both go for HIV tests once a year -together. We have trust in our relationship both of us know theres 2 much at stake : our kids. We want to grow old together n watch our grandchildren n greatgrandchildren grow.

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Me too | 2008/07/23

Hah, that would be so embarrassing. Can you imagine if he says " I think you got me wrong, I just think you' re cute because you remind me of my sister" . I would just die on the spot and worse what if he goes and tells his wife - LOL and you have to face her all the time. I would piss myself. Have a cool day.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: Would laugh out loud | 2008/07/22

I would laugh out loud if you went and said how much you want him and he told you he had no intention to seduce you because he has a wonderful wife and he would never cheat on her. I would like to see your face then. Ha ha< br> You deserve nothing better than that. You forgot the fact that going to bed with him will cause his wife a lot of pain. When did she hurt you? When did she do anything to deserve that from you?< br> You are envious of her, you want to PRETEND you are as good as her, but you are so low...... < br> Try to find a single man instead who can give you everything you need and who would be proud to say he is yours. Because this guy will never be yours, even if something between you two happens. And then you will feel miserable, unless you have lost all respect for yourself.

Reply to Would laugh out loud
Posted by: cece | 2008/07/22

i had a freind like, we grooved together until i tied myself down and got married, but honestly thers nothing wrong with being crazy, one should stop wishing they were mo exciting , jus go ahead and be crazy, its a wandaful feeling

Reply to cece
Posted by: Me too | 2008/07/22

LOL - aaaaaaahhhhh we would get on well -, I am seriously out of control, dinkum. People just dont get me and I have been told that most people walk on eggs around me because Im crazy and they dont know what Im going to do next. I think Im a bit fukced up :-) but I dont give a continental shit.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: cece | 2008/07/22

so what do u use Chick to prevent urself if condoms are not safe? abstain?

Reply to cece
Posted by: cece | 2008/07/22

guys this is not necessary, chick who are u to judge, if Ren is cool with wht she wants to do then let her, dnt preach her, no one tells u to act holier than thou, and im sure Ren is well informed abt AIds and whateva, she would call death from afar now would she. Ren gal, live life to the fullest until u cant anymo, dnt even give a rat& #39 s-|-who says what, i sure have been wild, now im married, i still get wild with my man as im 24, if i was single id do still, as i have done it before i got married, thers a lot of precautions that can be taken and still be a little tarty, imean who doesnt want to say theyve done silly crazy things in their life while they were young,i certainly have, so live life a little ppl

Reply to cece
Posted by: I get u | 2008/07/22

Chick get a life, whats wrong with u...We were not there when ur man played u, get over it and start enjoying urself...Morals have nothing to do with one having sexual fun mabye u should try it, hey!!

Reply to I get u
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/22

hahaha u r clearly misinformed - u think u r clever but the more u speak the dumber u seem 2 b.< br> < br> Evn bought condoms can be defective..... n do u know that condoms r only 98% safe?

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Just call me Ren | 2008/07/22

unlike you doll - i make it a point that i BUY them- i& #39 m not cheap - trust me!!!

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/22

LOL - Shame Ren - so that& #39 s y u& #39 r ex cheated on u ... LOL< br> < br> N that is y u became a whore? U need to go c a psyciatrist - u have sum deep underlying issues u have to work through.< br> < br> N by da way - u can be a vixen in bed without being a whore ..... < br> < br> n EVER HEARD OF DEFECTIVE CONDOMS?

Reply to Chick

ppl i& #39 m tired of explaining this - GET K-Y JELLY UNLESS IF YOU ARE REALLY WET DOWN THERE - then no condom will break!!!!!!!!!!!!!< br> < br> Me too - and the very same " holier than thou"  chicks get cheated on because they won& #39 t be freaks in the bed room and then they get all depressed and shit, unlike some of us - i am wild and look - i satisfy myself in bed before i satisfy anyone else - it is my responsibility to make sure that I CUM!!!, i am sure we& #39 d have a blast - I am a wild chick - GRANTED!!!!!

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: Me too | 2008/07/22

Just call me Ren - if I worked with you we would have a ball laughing, Im quite sure of it. All the chicks I come across are so boring - you know, the Cook &  Kool-Aid clan who walk around holier than thou.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: ANON | 2008/07/22

CONDOMS BREAK !!! and guess wat u might just get lucky girl!!!

Reply to ANON

Thanks for your thoughts - there are condoms out there that " we"  single women use thank you

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/22

ok this is getting boring now.....can we all move on.< br> REN just watch out you dont become a statistic of u know wat ......

Reply to anon
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/22

LMAO what? me bitter? y wud I b? I have 2 much respect for myself to want to sleep with evry Tom Dick &  Harry who flick their lights at me. Hahahah nogal.

U sure r 1 crazy chick - u need 2 b admitted into Weskoppies .....

N by the way get urself some MORALS....

:o)

Reply to Chick
Posted by: And I quote | 2008/07/22

For me there are only two type of women: goddesses and doormats.
-- Pablo Picasso

Reply to And I quote

Ha, ha, ha, ha - Chick - you really sound like you are bitter and please guys don' t turn this into a war zone! Most people that are defensive about these kind of things - are very insecure! You need to relax and be content with who you are and let things be, if they work out - great, if not then Fcuk it all! You' ll see you won' t have any unnecessary worries.

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: Me too | 2008/07/22

Oh man, Im not a slut and I did it, for heavens sake. First fling in 20 yrs.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/22

wat do u know REN suddenly became famous...for being the famous SLUT !!!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/22

I dont think so :o) LOL - The other guys r not interested in u n becos da neighbor just flicked his lights at u - u r overcome with lust. Ag shame I understand u didn' t get nookie in a long time n would do anything doesn' t matter how degrading to fullfill da lust.

Shame I feel sorry 4 u! I truly do

Reply to Chick

Chick - as you said "  you could hump any man"  - quite true, in this case, this is the one whom i want to hump - so deal with it!!!!

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/22

So if u r so single &  ready to mingle &  can hump any guy u want to , y dont u go find urself a single guy? Or cud it b that da single guys dont show any interest in u cos they know u r a tramp?

Reply to Chick
Posted by: cece | 2008/07/22

just hope he' s not gona be a dissapointment in bed, thers nothing terrible like a hunk tht cat hit it rite, so he better be worth all the trouble

Reply to cece
Posted by: Me too | 2008/07/22

I can identify with how you feel because I also could not resist having a fling 2 yrs ago (knowing I shouldn' t). He came at the right time and I went for it. I couldn' t wait. It was the best sex I had and I also did not expect anything more to come out of the relationship. He felt the same. I know its wrong but I just felt I had one life to live.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: You made my day | 2008/07/22

Just call me Ren: after the bad moments I' ve been having, you' ve really made my day. You' re really funny girl. LOL!!!

As tempting as it might me though... LOL!

Reply to You made my day

It' s good to see that we are having some open minded people - there' s a rumour that Will Smith and his wife are swinging - so who knows maybe we will get to that stage at some point - we all need some adventure!!!

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: cece | 2008/07/22

gal jus do wateva is gona make u happy, i would too if i felt the way you are,we women have been made fools for a long time so the tables do turn at sum point,go ahead gal

Reply to cece

Me too - u are the coolest chick i know!!

Chick - the condom won' t break ' cause i' ll be wet and if i' m not - we' ll lubricate!

It' s not my fault that the husband has a roving eye! I am single yes - but i sleep with whoever i " lus"  for - that' s it - no headaches!

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: I get u | 2008/07/22

Just call me Ren, is it not so suprising how people like to act all so holy!!! Anyway he is married gal so try to avoid him but it wouldnt hurt just to flirt hey!!! eish tempting hey!!

Reply to I get u
Posted by: ANON | 2008/07/22

REN you are one DOF women if u ask me !!!! cant agree more
with CS...

Reply to ANON
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/07/22

You are the reason men label woman, If you had any common sense at all you would know right from wrong how can you want another womans husband!!!! Cant you find your own guy or is it too hard for you? I think you are lonely but even so there are ways of finding a guy why must you go for a married one and Im sure you giving your neighbour husband reason to interfere &  flirt with you. Grow up girl.

Reply to butterfly
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/22

Hope for your part that condom doesnt break ... and I finally read between the lines 2 c it is not about da husband ... it is about the wife .... I think u r jealous of her and that is y u want her hubby cos u want what she has...

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Me too | 2008/07/22

LOL - you sound like you could be a good friend of mine ..... oh yes, you sound just like me.

Reply to Me too

Bk - you are really funny - you should be a comedian

Reply to just call me Ren

It' s called experience! and you guys make as if these kind of things dont happen - duh - as if i' m bringing all this evil to the world!!! give me a break - all i want is to shagg this man - no strings attached!

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: Bk | 2008/07/22

Thats just it, you are stupid...... A stupid bitch.

Reply to Bk
Posted by: Liz | 2008/07/22

All I can do is laugh at you - you' ve got a lot to learn about men and a looooot of growing up to do!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Reply to Liz

Ingy - unfortunately that' s how it is here on earth, so such things are expected! If he wants something - whom am I to stop him??? If a man wants something - nothing in this world can stop him.

and for the record - we will be using Condoms - i might be a lustful woman - but am not stupid!

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: Ingy | 2008/07/22

I hope when you are married one day you may have a neighbour just like you... what you sow you reap.

Reply to Ingy

I really won' t care what he thinks of me afterwards as long as i get what i want! and I would' ve banged his ass too, so when his wife is riding her high horse, i will just look at her and think to myself : " only if you knew" . ha ha ha ha

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/22

Just call me Ren - U r going to regret it 1 way or the other. Having a fantasies id fine but once it turns out to be deceit and people get hurt - it definitely is not a fantasy in your case it is LUST. N your neighbor will be telling his friends " how he banged the slut next door." 

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/22

What goes around, comes around. What were you expecting when you posted that message here, applause?

Reply to Maria

it' s tough that you think that way CS, but it' s chemistry more than anything - why does he look me in the eyes and compliment me when an opportunity arises? I am single and I am not cheating on anyone :)

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: P | 2008/07/22

pjunkoon at yahoo dot co dot uk

Reply to P

P - give me your addy! - i know am going to have a lot of female haters - as if they dont have fantasies of their own?

Reply to just call me Ren

Well John - i have to mention that i once was a " miss goodie two shoes" , until my bf cheated on me - and then i realised that men go after what they want - so what can' t I? We need to make ourselves happy - if you feel like having something - then go for it!!! it' s as simple as that... - I learnt a very good lesson

Reply to Just call me Ren
Posted by: P | 2008/07/22

Ren, give me your mail adress, we' ll discuss of the forum.

Reply to P
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/22

And we wana know why we have so much Divorve cases happening !!! Well there we go look out for the flirt !!!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: John | 2008/07/22

Phew - thats two commandments in one go (7 and 10). And in posting 1808, after all the hysterical misandry (look it up), I am somewhat pleased to see one of the fairer sex sink into the swamp.

Reply to John
Posted by: ME! | 2008/07/22

Hold your horses gal. You don' t have to be so horny!, what if you want more after you had the piece of his ass? What about his wife? how would you feel if u were his wife?.....don' t be so stupid,. Don' t you have a boyfriend or somethig?

Reply to ME!