Question
Posted by: Considerate | 2006/07/14

Flirt!

My best friends man is flirting with me. How do I cut him out without hurting his feelings as I dont want my friend to know about this cause it might break them up. I tried to make some sense to the guy but he doesnt stop he just goes on and on. Its even worse now my friend gave him my picture and now he told me that he's got my foto as his screensaver. I think he's tooo obsessed, pls advise b4 its too late.

If he is flirting with his gf's best friend, he's a heel, so why worry about whether you hurt his feelings ? he apparently couldn't care less about hurting your friend's feelings. Just tell him to stop. And talk about this with your friend, who deserves to know the sort of man he really is

3
Posted by: Ashton | 2006/07/14

I think Chris has the PERFECT solution! You go girl!

Reply to Ashton
Posted by: Chris | 2006/07/14

This also happened to me, then I started to flirt with him in front off her, he didnt know how to handle this, I even asked him in front off her "hey why do you not flirt with me like when your wife is not around" now he is a bit cat foot around me..

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Jessica | 2006/07/14

I think you should actually tell your friend. You don't want to tell becuase you're afraid they will split up and you'll hurt her. I think you're hurting her by not telling. i can promise you you'r not the only other women and if he does this then how much can he actually love her, right. I think tell her and spare her the humuliation and pain.

Reply to Jessica