Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2005/07/19

Flem on chest during pregnancy

I just found out that I am about 4-5 weeks pregnant. I've got flem on my chest that I cannot get rid off. Is there something I can use that wont be harmful to my baby. My nose is also blocked and I am even sleeping with my mouth open. Please help.

You should see your doctor. If you have phlegm, you may need antibiotics.

2
Posted by: SS | 2005/07/19

Hi Nicky

i also had a bad flu a few weeks ago and my doctor gave me antibiotics and cough syrup to get rid of the phlegm, it was safe for me and the baby, i am now 20weeks,
see your doc,
SS

Reply to SS
Posted by: Lauren | 2005/07/19

You can always try these herbal remedies or putting Eucalyptus drops in a humidifier at night.

Reply to Lauren