Question
Posted by: Vera | 2006/10/31

flea bites treatment, pregnant 4 months

please help, fleas biting me all over my body, they all very itch, we sprayed the whole house, we checked the dogs and they are clean. calamine lotion doesnt work for me. is there anything save to relieve the itch, and where can i buy it. i am just afraid to use any anti itch cream such as mylocort (not that it will help as well) since it said not to be used during pregnancy.
please advise. thanks

A short course of Mylocort is okay.

1
Posted by: Dove | 2006/10/31

Have your house disinfected or get someone out to do it. Spraying yourself will not get rid of fleas if you have them in your house. Please treat our dogs aswell and try and keep them out of the house.

Reply to Dove