Question
Posted by: San | 2006/10/25

Flaxseed & Lechitin granules

Good day ,

I would like to find out what the benifit is of taken 1 tablspoon lechitin granules and 1 tablspoon Flaxseed oil in 175ml juice taken in the morning I read about it in the Book Eat 4 your type .Is it worth it to take and waht does it do for my body.Can I use liquorise tea , will this help to detox my liver.What
would be signes of detoxsification of the liver....

Please inform...

Expert ImageNatural health

yes good to use combination you are using : lecithin clear arteries (helps in preventing forming cholesterol) and flaxseed feeds the brain, controls inflammation, keeps your joints supple and much more. Liquirice tea should not be used long term can increase blood pressure. There are much better things to use to detox liver like milk thistle, rosemary - the combination remedies works well. Symptoms of detox depends how toxic you are. can be headaches, looser stool, less irritable, sore joints ect.

REgards
Dr Debbie