Question
Posted by: T | 2005/12/07

Flavoured Tea

Dear Doc,
I was wondering what the average kj content of flavoured fruit/herbal teas are? The reason I am asking, is that the SureSlim diet excludes the use of these teas. I enjoy drinking them, though, especially when I crave something sweet. Or what else could the possible reason be for being advised against their use? Would, say 3 cups (no sugar/milk) a day really be that bad for someone who is trying to lose some weight?

Dear T
If you mean flavoured teas like rose hip, etc, then there is no earthly reason why you can't drink them provided you don't add sugar of milk. I can also not fathom why the SureSlim diet prohibits their use.
Enjoy