Question
Posted by: Prurient | 2006/08/01

Flatulence

I noticed recently that I have a lot of flatulence. I feel it strongly at bed time; what causes this. I am 31. Could it be diet?

Dear Reader
Bloating and flatulence can be caused by so many different factors (spastic colon, ulcers, gallbladder disease, anxiety, food allergies and sensitivity, eating foods that produce a lot of gas like the cabbage family and/or raw onions or garlic or legumes) that I would recommend that you have a medical checkup to see if you suffer from a medical condition that is responsible. In the meanwhile keep a food diary noting down which foods cause distress and avoid them.