Question
Posted by: Maureen | 2005/06/03

Flatulance

I sometimes suffer from flatulance for weeks on end - especially after a meal. Can you help.

Dear Maureen
I would recommend that you first have a medical examination as these symptoms could be caused by a wide variety of conditions (ulcers, acid reflux, irritable bowel disease, gallbladder disease, food allergies, etc). Once we have a diagnosis we can make the necessary dietary adjustments. In the meanwhile cut out all the offending foods.

2
Posted by: Maureen | 2005/06/08

Thanks. I am not overweight. I exercise daily. I do not feel bloated or have any other symptomes, but the wind is embarassing. I am also not sure what the OFFENDING FOODS are. Is there not something natural I could take that may help?

Reply to Maureen
Posted by: JEN | 2005/06/03

Try Prosit tablet from dischem will help you to loose weight also:I use to feel bloated all the time, now i have a flat stomoach & never feel bloated:
Prosit is a tablet R52.00
Work well & it is natural
try it & you will feel a brand new person

Reply to JEN