Question
Posted by: Question | 2007/03/12

Flattered Part two

Wow...I feel horrible. I dont quite know why i didnt explain my situation more but I am going to take this time to quickly try and shed some light (to my train admirer)...lol

First of all, thank you! I feel so flattered. It's not that I do not find you attractive G, you are by far one of the most amazing guys I've known in a long time. I got minor issues at home, want to go overseas by the end of the year and hopefully generate myself into something I shouldve been long ago. I decided when my boyfriend left me to take a break. A break from everybody elses hang-ups and focus on my own. I want to make 2007 MY YEAR! I hope and trust that you will understand. I hope to still have some sort of interest from your side when I finally regain consiousness but right now I am willing to give you all the love a friend could want.

One day I am going to be great....you a great guy but in every great guy there lies a great mystery....let me find out yours and push the right buttons before I stump all over your heart. You a sweet guy G, gimme a go but remember - I'm going 20miles per hour.

Mwah

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Question....