Question
Posted by: candy flip | 2005/01/05

flat tummy

I have a slight problem. I want to lose the little flab i have around my lower tummy and dont know what i should be doing or eating to lose it. I also want to tighten up my arms. Because i feel that they are also flabby. Any suggestions even on what proper foods to eat to help control this.

Hi candy flip

i'm going to throw my name in the ring on the forum and agree with everyone, but add in that the most important thing that you can do is not weight training, but cardiovascular exercise. I imagine that is not great news to you, since you are not an exercise fan, but you just have to do regular cardio - walking, running, cycling, aerobics, etc. This may sound like a drag, but don't forget that a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise does more than just help with weight - it's actually vital to a healthy body, including the heart. So, I really do think that 2005 should be your year for exercise. If you then add to the cardiovascular exercise, and you do the crunces, and arm exercises, then you will see results over the months, but you really have to do make this effort.

3
Posted by: Angela | 2005/01/06

I have to agree with S, the only thing that tighten up any part of the body is excercise. There are great machines you can use in the gym to tone your arms.

Reply to Angela
Posted by: candy flip | 2005/01/06

Thanks Stephan!! i just hate to excersise id rather jut go on a diet! but i think as you said if i start with jus a few each day it will help.

Reply to candy flip
Posted by: Stephan | 2005/01/06

The only thing that worked for me but it takes time is to do "chrunchies , sit ups and jack knifes" Start off with 10 and increase it with time but do it every day. I went from a size 42 pants to 38 in one year and once you are where you want it you don't have to it every day but every second or third day. Hope it helps you

Reply to Stephan