Question
Posted by: babes | 2004/11/22

flat tummy

I am 21 weeks preganant and not really showing anything. Every other day you can see i am pregnant but sometimes my tummy stays flat. Shouild I worry whether bany is OK

As long as the baby is growing on scan, it is fine. Women vary in how much they 'show'.

1
Posted by: maryna | 2004/11/22

hi babes?

iam 6months now and iam looking like 3months,dont worry,not all of us are the same in body figures,maybe you are a ver petite woman or very small,i was also worried,but now iam just looking forward to seeing my baby next year,just worry if he/she will be healthy and fine.so dont worry and just enjoy being preggies and eat healthy,its only for 9months and then its over,so iam wishing you all the best and let me know how are things going?

Lovely day and love to hear from you agian
maryna

Reply to maryna