Question
Posted by: stamboli | 2005/03/15

flat stomach

Hi, I'm 25 years old (male). I've tried many excercises to get strong abs or at least flatten my stomach. I now have a product that I think might work, but they've included an eating plan to go along with the equipment (I weigh about 70 kg's and I'd rather gain weight than lose it). Now for my question, they say that I must eat smaller portions of food at a time and also some vegeterian food, will it help to flatten my stomach or will I also lose weight? (I don't want to lose weight). I need your expert advise on what to eat or what excersises to do, please.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Stamboli,

Its all about losing fat around your tummy-if you've got fat covering your tummy you'll never see your abs. The smnaller portions of food at more regular intervals is all about increasing your metabolism to burn more fat.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/21

CABLE CRUNCHES DO WORK AND DO BUILD GOOD LOOKING ABS , FORGET THE CARBS GO FOR ONLY PROTINE , CARBS MAKE YOU FAT , TRAIN HARD AND WISELY