Question
Posted by: surfboard | 2006/04/19

flat chested

I am a 23 yr old female and i am extremely flat chested:(. i wear a size A cup :((. what can i do to increase my breast size without having surgery? what are the costs involved?

Dear Surfboard
Breast tissue consists mainly of fat cells - you can only really increase it by
- exercising the pectoralis muscle under the breast to press the breast forward,
- picking up weight or
- getting implants.
Some medications like Biobust claim to give you bigger breasts and may cause enlargement of the cells and a small improvement - however it contains natural oestrogens which can be a risk factor for breast cancer.

1
Posted by: flatchested | 2006/04/20

how do i do these exercises?

Reply to flatchested