Posted by: Friend | 2009/02/04


My friend has just immigrated to where I am, So her family are staying in my house for a week or so, until they move into their own house.
My friend always complained about her hubby. BUT now in my house, I can see what she means. This man abuses this poor lady, emotionally and mentally.... It is absolutely extreme. I have never seen anything like it before. He would never even concider counciling or anything of the sort. She has 2 children with him.
I never in my wildest dreams could imagine that a man could be so horibble.
He is killing her slowly.
How can i help her????

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Could you have a quiet word with him, saying that you find it offensive, while they are in your home, for him to be so nasty to his wife ? And quietly advise your friend to speak to POWA or some other group helping abused women, to get support and advice on how best to protect herself.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Merl | 2009/02/04

First of all tell him to behave properly in your home and secondly you cant help your friend, she needs to make certain decisions for herself. I for one would never tolerate somebody staying with me to behave in such a manner!!!
good luck

Reply to Merl

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.