Question
Posted by: Che | 2007/11/28

Flab

I had a baby 1y 6months ago. I'm happy with my weight but i just want to know how to loose the slightly flabby tummy cause dieting make me loose weight in the wrong places?

Dear Che
If your weight is fine, and you have a slightly flabby tummy this is probably a result of the pregnancy, which has stretched your skin and muscles. The only noninvasive treatment for this kind of condition is to do exercises that target the tummy. Ask Fitness Doc for a set of home exercises that target the tummy or join a gym and concentrate on tummy tightening exercises. Other options are a tummy tuck which you would need to discuss with a plastic surgeon, but this is quite a big step to take, so try the exercises first.

1
Posted by: me | 2007/11/28

Oooh, I have the same prob. Had baby 8mnths ago and have just that extra flab on my tummy. Otherwise, back to normaly size before baby was born.

Che, looks like we in the same boat.

Reply to me