Question
Posted by: yvette | 2008/06/01

fits

My husband were in a car accident, according to what ive seen he was recovering. Friday 29 May he stoped breathing, the docters pulled him thru but since then his having "fits". His ct scan doesn't show anything new but the medicine they are using doesn't seem to help. What could have trigerd this episode. Can you please help me?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Unfortunately, you have not informed me about what injuries he had with the car accident, nor did you inform me about how long ago he had the accident. There is a multitude of reasons for "fits" and I would require more information, in order for me to provide you with a detailed comment.

Kind regards