Question
Posted by: tuesday | 2007/03/14

fitness protocols

hi there

i was wondering if you could help me:
what fitness protocols are used for special conditions such as pregnany, obesity, hypertension, diabetes?

Hi tuesday

Could you be a little more specific - that's an enormous question, and I can guarantee you that if you walk to a bookshop or a university library, you will find at least ten books written on EACH one. So it's a massive question, and I wouldn't know exactly what you need. I'm guessing that you are studying training or personal fitness, or something, and thought you might find out this information? Would that be right? Unless you have a specific question, the best is just to hit the books, though.